Bioderma Sensibio AR 40ml
"• Sensibio AR instantly soothes, reduces the intensity of redness and prevents it appearing and getting worse. The patented Sensibio AR Rosactiv® complex acts directly on the factor responsible for the dilation and weakening of skin capillaries (sources of permanent redness). Sensibio AR helps to combat the formation and aggravation of diffuse redness with long-lasting effect.
• “Ultra-soothing” skin care Sensibio AR instantly reduces redness and feelings of overheating thanks to its blend of extremely soothing active ingredients.
• Skin with a redness problem is often thin, delicate, dry and sensitive to external elements (cold, heat, wind,). Sensibio AR protects it against external attack with powerful restructuring and moisturising active ingredients.
• Formulated with perfectly tolerated active ingredients, fragrance-free and containing no colorant, Sensibio AR guarantees perfect tolerance.
• For optimum pleasure on application, Sensibio AR has a very pleasant cosmetic, light and non-oily “cream” texture."
"• Apply Sensibio AR once or twice a day to cleansed and gently dried skin (ideally using Sensibio H2O).
• Sensibio AR is a very good make-up base.
• In the event of intense overheating, Sensibio AR can be applied in association with Sensibio Forte, rapid soothing care.
• During sunny periods, we recommend that you use an appropriate sun product for reactive and sensitive skin: Photoderm AR, soothing, photoprotective care."
Sensibio AR is a very good make-up base.
In the event of intense overheating, Sensibio AR can be applied in association with Sensibio Forte, rapid soothing care.
During sunny periods, we recommend that you use an appropriate sun product for reactive and sensitive skin: Photoderm AR, soothing, photoprotective care.
- UK Delivery (Any Size Any Order) - £3.49
- Any Offers on Delivery will be shown on the website homepage
Any orders placed on a working day will be generally dispatched on the next working day (subject to stock availability). For all orders, you will receive your goods with 5-8 working days.
If for any reason we are unable to dispatch your order or it will be late we will contact you via e-mail or telephone. If you would like to make an enquiry about your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the enquiry, or if you want to talk to one of our staff give us a call on 0207 935 1120 during our opening hours. (Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 6.30pm, Saturdays from 9am to 5pm, Sunday Closed)