Bioderma Cicabio Cream 40ml
• Cicabio Crème targets every stage of skin reconstruction to promote perfectly restored skin.
• The synergetic combination of Resveratrol and Copper promotes high-quality skin regeneration.
• The Copper-Zinc complex prevents bacterial proliferation.
• Hyaluronic acid, a major skin component recognised for its regenerating capacity, provides optimal moisturising.
• Cicabio Crème's Antalgicine® Complex, a BIODERMA innovation, rapidly relieves the sensation of discomfort and reduces the urge to scratch.
• The patented natural D.A.F. complex (Dermatological Advanced Formulation) increases the skin's tolerance threshold.
• Apply a thick layer of Cicabio Cream on the damaged area, after cleansing and drying.
• Use twice a day until the skin is completely repaired.
• Cicabio Cream can be used on both face and body.
• Cicabio Cream is suitable for adults and children.
• Cicabio Cream should not be used on internal mucous membranes or on bleeding lesions.
Use twice a day until the skin is completely repaired.
Cicabio Cream can be used on both face and body.
Cicabio Cream is suitable for adults and children.
Cicabio Cream should not be used on internal mucous membranes or on bleeding lesions.
- UK Delivery (Any Size Any Order) - £3.49
- Any Offers on Delivery will be shown on the website homepage
Any orders placed on a working day will be generally dispatched on the next working day (subject to stock availability). For all orders, you will receive your goods with 5-8 working days.
If for any reason we are unable to dispatch your order or it will be late we will contact you via e-mail or telephone. If you would like to make an enquiry about your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the enquiry, or if you want to talk to one of our staff give us a call on 0207 935 1120 during our opening hours. (Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 6.30pm, Saturdays from 9am to 5pm, Sunday Closed)